1. The recommended poster size is A0 size portrait (841 mm wide x 1189 mm long) or similar.
2. Title and author(s) name must be included on the poster
3. Briefly describe procedures and materials. All materials must be identified.
4. Figures, tables, text, photography, etc. should be designed to be viewed from a distance and in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 240 cm and should use clear, visible graphics and large type.
5. The amount of written text should be kept to a minimum by using keywords and phrases.
6. It is helpful if the sequence to be followed is indicated by number, letter, or arrows.
7. The colors and the background should be sufficiently contrasting to allow the text to be easily read.
8. Presenters should mention the sponsors of their research.
9. Please, do not hand-write or paint on the poster board.
10. You are required to stay at your poster at your assigned presentation time only. Co-authors may be available to assist in answering questions.
11. Friends and colleagues cannot set up your poster for you.
12. All posters will be on display during the congress.
13. Posters should be mounted and removed by the presenters.
14. Each poster will be allocated a poster board.